From: lleff@imisys.com
To: corrado-l@corrado-club.com
Cc: jdw8@po.CWRU.Edu, glxtasy@juno.com
Subject: Totalled 2.9l Corrado - Update
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 11:30:37 -0500

Josh / Ken:  Can you post this to the non-Corrado lists?

Gang -

I won't waste too much bandwidth here, but I did end up buying my wreck
back from my insurance company.  As a result, I'm now interested in
selling
"the carnage".  I'm asking $4k O.B.O. for the whole car ('93 SLC  - 2.9l
engine is intact, as are most of the accessories).

The other option is to simply sell the entire engine for as close to
$3500
as possible.  This engine cost me roughly $6k to build -  ahhhhh, ain't
depreciation grand???

My C replacement ('95 M3) is on the way to me, so I'm anxious to part
with
the Corrado rather quickly.

I've got pictures & details for SERIOUS buyers.  Email me directly:
lleff@imisys.com

Thanks -

Lar!