RE: Keyless Entry

It is definately possible. I also have keyless entry with aftermarket
central locking but I have seen Interfaces for VW vacuum central locking.
These should work with any decent alarm.
I think the garman car cmpany might have a solution. I think the web address
is www.germancarcompany.co.uk

Mark Thomas '87 Scirocco GT
Email: scirocco.gt@virgin.net
<mailto:scirocco.gt@virgin.net>