Keyless Entry

  I have been thinking about adding a keyless entry system to my rocco.
There are a few people that I have asked about this that have already
made this mod and said that it is not that difficult.  Ironically, no one I
have talked to had the factory central locking system.
  My 16v came with the central locking system : )  which when the driver's
side door is locked, the passenger door, rear hatch, and fuel tank door
lock as well!  It is really a nice feature!  There has to be a way to wire in
a keyless system directly into the factory central locking system so that
everything will still lock....right?  Maybe not?
  If there is anyone that has sucessfully installed a keyless system into
the existing locking system, please let me know...  I would greatly
appreciate the tips and help.
Thanks