Re: NJ Meet! Exact date/time/location

Hey guys,
Scott only pops in here once in a while, but I'm gonna let him pick some
nice roads to cruise on. If for whatever reason this doesn't happen,
we'll meet somewhere and hang...
Yeah, it is on feb 13th, the day before valentines day.  The more the
merrier, so bring your friends...

if you're close to 78, take it into NJ until you see rt.202/206south.
I'm about 5 minutes from there, Off of route 22

Later

>hey Pete, Im coming from Delaware and it's easier for you, we can meet
up
>and go from there.  It is going to be on February 13th and the eact
place
>is still be determined by I believe Chris and Scott.  let me know what
>you think.
>

>Rich Deede
>University Of Delaware (Communications)
>1987 Scirocco 16v
>
>On Wed, 20 Jan 1999, Peter Walsh wrote:
>
>> Hey everyone, Like the subject says, When/Where/and What time is the
nj
>> scirocco meet????? How do I get there from I78 or the PA Turnpike? I
am
>> very much interested in going and getting lots o people to come, but
>> need to get the specifics.
>>
>> TIA
>> Pete

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com
      VW PHOTOS!     http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta uGLi, 87 Foxwagen