Re: Wiper Nozzles

Greg, I took the nozzles off of a '90 Golf (they have two jets
instead of one) and fitted them in my hood.  They look identical to
the stock Scirocco wiper nozzles ... the onyl trick is you have to
elongate the hole in your hood, as the mounting for the Golf nozzles
is slightly longer.  But it looks bone stock and its pretty damn
cheap (I think new nozzles from VW are about $3 each)

Cheers,
-- Michael Helms

'81 Scirocco - the fixer-upper
'86 Scirocco - the daily driver

Web Site:  http://www.continuum.org/helms

"If you don't believe your country should come before yourself, you
can better serve your country by living somewhere else."  - Dr.
Stompin' Tom Connors