Re: Brake lines

On Wed, 20 Jan 1999 17:04:19 EST Vedubauman@aol.com wrote:

>Does anyone have a source for rear brakes lines for a '78 Rocco?  Bled them
>last night (been sitting for 3 years) and it started drooling all over the
>place.  The lines rusted out inside the car.  Joy.  Universal lines are fine
>but what's the thread size? Hey last least I know why I got the car cheap!

I found some straight sections of brake line that was the right fittings
and all
(the fittings are an  "ISO 'bubble' flare, I believe is the technical term)
here
in Rochester, NY at a place called Nu-Way Auto Parts.  I don't know if this
is a
national chain or not.

If you have trouble finding the right stuff anywhere else, let me know and I
can get them for you and send them.

| Jim Jarrett,CCP                                                   |
| Eastman Kodak Co. - Professional Digital Cameras                  |
| 901 Elmgrove Road MC 35504                                        |
| Rochester, NY 14653-5504         Phone:(716) 726-6365             |
| jarrett@kodak.com           All opinions expressed are mine alone |
| http://www.kodak.com                                              |