Re: More suspension

PreCORRADO@aol.com wrote:

> Spring Cleaning includes a sweet suspension upgrade. L as just curious as to
> what the consensus was on the best combinations, Looking for a nice firm/low
> ride, and l'll be doing sway bars at the same time. So any and all combos that
> everyone has tried and their comments would be greatly appreciated...

I just had the Potterman put new Bilstein Sports, H&R Springs, and Neuspeed
bars all 'round, and my car now ROCKS!!  Oh yeah, new Dunlop SP8000s at the
same time, also a MAJOR upgrade over the P700Zs of varying wear that were on
there before.

I was truly shocked at how comfortable the ride is with this combo (and 15"
rims too).  Yeah it's firm, but it's not at all harsh, even on semi-lousy
roads.  Highly recommended combo!!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA