Re: More suspension

At 10:56 AM 1/20/99 , PreCORRADO@aol.com wrote:
>Spring Cleaning includes a sweet suspension upgrade. L as just curious as to
>what the consensus was on the best combinations, Looking for a nice firm/low
>ride, and l'll be doing sway bars at the same time. So any and all combos
that
>everyone has tried and their comments would be greatly appreciated...

I have H&R Lowering Springs and Boge Turbogas.  It's a good combination--
but if you want hard, I would look elsewhere.  The springs are perfect--
variable rate so the ride is actually better than stock, but they control
big suspension motions better... so potholes are less dramatic.

I would go with something a bit harder than the TurboGas if you're looking
for something firmer than stock-- it's a great street setup, but I would
want something harder on the track.  Next time I do shocks, it will be
Konis (I will, of course, have won the lottery by then)...

I drove another low mileage Rocco with the Tokico 5-way adjustables and the
same springs.. and the ride quality was similar to mine, just a bit firmer
- and of course they're adjustable... so I liked them lots... I just don't
know anything about their reliability, etc...

But the H&Rs are *great*.

GL and HTH etc..
		Jason