From: "Kris Rayner" <veritech@fix.net>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 20:06:53 -0800
Subject: Water leaks

I've got a water leak that's developed in the drivers rear of my '81
but I have yet been able to track down it's location.  The drain
tubes are clear in the hatch and still it leaks.  I've inspected the
hatch seal, and it's sealing fine.  Any other ideas?  Any prone leak
areas on the MK1's?
                   Kris Rayner
                1984 VW Scirocco
    1981 VW Scirocco S - Soon to be a 16V :)-
     "I do nothing in moderation but work."
               -Charles Dickens
   http://www.fix.net/~trzracing/web/scirocco.htm