Sac 99 Pics

Shawn prolly has these up on is page but rather than surf through all the
Cleanest Meanest Blueest Stuff, just go to
http://effervescent.com/andre/Sacramento/

To check out the pics from the Sac meeting on Jan,1

Thanks to Andre who wanted to see pics of my car and ended up posting for
the world

It's the green one on the left end of Pic 1

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop