Re: header questions

From:          SCIROCCO87@aol.com
Date:          Tue, 19 Jan 1999 18:37:28 EST
To:            scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject:       Re: header questions

ok here is the deal.  I just swapped off my 16v exh a few months ago.
 The outlet of the dp i believe is actually 2 1/8 not 2 1/4 or at
least that is what the clamp that tt gave me said.  It was a snug fit
but it did fit.  I was a little upset because i wanted 2 1/4 not 2
1/8.  The rest of the clamps to the system were 2 1/4 but what good
was that when there is already a bottle neck.  I had to pound the
hell out of the pipe to get it to fit over my 2 1/4 in eurosport
header, but it did fit.
I hope that clears it up.  The tt pipe is bent much better than the
stock pipe which would make up for the 2 1/8 inlet

Tony
83 8v
87 16v

In a message dated 1/19/99 5:03:21 PM Eastern Standard Time, Coracin@usdl.com