Washer Nozzles

    I know this was inquired about or talked about not to long ago on
here, but I am baffled by the darn things. I have an 85 8v and I am
having trouble with the windshield washer nozzles. The pump works great,
but the hoses need to be connected to the nozzles in the hood. It looks
like a previous owner did some damage to those trying to reconnect the
hoses to them. Someone was saying you can get these out of the hood, but
I don't see how since they are clipped in tight. Is there a recommended
method for this without scratching up the paint on the hood? I am in
major need of replacing these as it's been really wet around here lately
with the snow and all and I need to be able to clean the windshield off
while driving on the highway, which is the only way to get around New
Hampshire, or at least the part where I live.

Chris