Bust on MY driving?

 On Fri, 15 Jan 1999 12:45:10 -0800 (PST) Brett P VanSprewenburg
(brett@netacc.net) wrote:

>Hey, I've done it before...

Yeah, try 19 hours to W VA & back to pick up a 2.0l block
.....but that was in a quality FORD product! LOL.

>Yeah, yeah ok.  It'll be a workout if Jim brings along his VR6 Passat. I'll
>be busy trying to get him to go faster then 75mph. I can't wait to here
>about that...

BITE ME, Brett.  :-P :-)

First off, when we went to Woodstock and I drove the Convertible, 75 was as
fast as it would go!

Second, you just go tooling down the highway at trans-legal speeds, and
I'll beep and wave to you along the side of the road as you're trying to
explain to the nice State Trooper just what the rush was.  I'm SURE he'll
buy the fact that you have to break in that nice 2.0L engine the right way.

And then Kevin, Jim Buck, and I can go look at each other's Passats and
wish they were Sciroccos.

| Jim Jarrett,CCP                                                   |
| Eastman Kodak Co. - Professional Digital Cameras                  |
| 901 Elmgrove Road MC 35504                                        |
| Rochester, NY 14653-5504         Phone:(716) 726-6365             |
| jarrett@kodak.com           All opinions expressed are mine alone |
| http://www.kodak.com                                              |