Re: SCIROCCO SURVEY for everyone

>When did you first know you had to have a Scirocco for yourself?

 When my dad took me car shopping for a yellow G60 corrado he wanted to get
for me . .  and I saw this mint Black 88 16V all optioned out . .minus the
auto trans sitting in front of it. . . and when I saw my second one the next
day . . .which ended up being mine. . Nice 88 tornado red 16v

>What was it about the car that made you want one so badly?

Its Shape and aggressive look . . . The Corrado was to funny looking to me at
the time . . and the Roccos specs where much better in my eyes. .

>Now I ask myself, "is it possible to be in love with an inanimate object?"

YES VERY MUCH SO. . .Just remeber you can be Love yout care. . .Just DON"T
LOVE your car. .  the tail pipe was never ment for that . . . But I would have
to be serious and say yeah . . . I passed up many a nicer car . . including an
# 48 of 80 M3 Light Weight cause I couldn't bare to let go of my beloved first
car . . . Thats why I'm trying so hard to save enough money to put it in
storage when I get a new car this year so I don't have to sell it. . .cause
well school sucked up my money and I can't afford to insure two cars anymore.
. .ahh. . . wish me luck. . .

Later . .
~Danny~
88 16V Tornado Red