[toys] AMT/ Ertl Scirocco kit revisited

	Despite Mark's best efforts, looks like this kit won't be reissued
but I was wondering if we could bootleg it ourselves?  Would it be possible
to take impressions (plaster? alginate?) from someone's unseparated kit and
cast the pieces?  Pipedream?

	Does anyone know how to sculpt and cast plastic or resin models?
Been thinking how cool it would be to make a really detailed Mk.1 body and
attach it to a Hotwheels chassis.  If someone could give step-by-step
directions or point me in the right heading I'd be really grateful.
Thanks, benton------