Re: Tire question(Dunlop, BFGoodrich,Bridgestone, Pirelli, Sumitomo, Continental)

At 11:56 AM 1/15/99 , John C. Worden wrote:

>Dunlop- D60A2

My Mom's Camry had them.  They're great all season tires- handle very
well... but shine in the rain.  Probably the best rain tire I've driven on.
 Dunno how they are in the snow, this was in FL.

>Bridgestone-Potenza RE910

I have Potenza RE930s now, as do all of my friends... and we all love them.
 As far as I know, the 910 is similar to the 930, which is no longer sold.
If that's the case, buy these tires!

>Sumitomo-HTR 4

I had Sumitomos on the Scirocco when I got it--  and I liked them a lot...
I think they were the HTR4s, but they weren't M+S (All season).  If you're
where there is snow, make sure she gets a M+S (All Season) tire..