Re: what we don't like on our Sciroccos

I would concur w/ the consensus so far.  I would sum it up by
saying the least favourable aspect of VW's--not just
Sciroccos--would be interior viability issues.  (I really hate
cheesy door knobs and dashes.)  Second up on the list would be
electrical annoyances.

However, I cannot leave this message without something positive!
So forgive the following sermon:

I like to think of these items as minor, mere cosmetic or creature
comfort issues, and frankly, I don't sit in my car to take a nap!
(i.e., try riding in a Buick)  Volkswagen channeled its
engineering efforts into the two most important aspects of any
automobile:  body design and engine performance.  The blending of
form and function, which artistically speaking (and I happen to
think of the automobile as the best medium for art) gains my
highest regard.  Bless the men who would create an engine that
endures time and miles with efficiency and response.  Glory to the
men who would place it in a body of supreme grace and style.

Jennifer