Re: what we don't like on our Sciroccos

At 7:58 pm -0700 15/1/99, Owen wrote:
>I'd have to say by biggest peeves with the roc are;
>     the sunroof is increadibly poor quality.
>     the dash is a bit dated imo
>Owen
>87 16v
>http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571

Why is everyone bagging on the sunroof???  Personally, I love my sunroof.
I love how it retracts into the roof rather than up on top of it, I love
how it tilts and slides, and I love how simple (yet effective) it is.  And
mine have been anything but unreliable... the only thing I don't like about
it is the material they use to upholster it.  It discolors too easily and
doesn't come clean :P