Re: Interior questions

hey, I was thinking about that. The silicone thing that is (dash...
perverts)My dash has lots of bad cracks. So I was thinking about filling
the wholes with silicone and then trying to texture it wiht a piece of
vinyl so it did not look so smooth. Would that work?

Also some on here knew of a dash cover company from sweeden, and was
looking for the URL. Find it?
thanks
C-ya, dave gray
"sometimes I wish I was dead...wait...not me, you" -Jack Handey-

>Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 09:03:19 -0500
>From: Carlyle Fitzgerald <clfitz@inetone.net>
>To: T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com>, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: Re: Interior questions
>
>T Berk wrote:
>
><snip>
>
>> How about filling the cracks 1st with silicon ( er something )and
after it
>> cures, spray away.
>
>I have to confess I didn't try that; I just figured the dye wouldn't
>stick to the silicone stuff.  I have another dash, though, that I just
>may try it on.  If it works, I'd be a happy feller.  Gotta wait for the
>weather to clear, though.  I woke up to about four inches of snow!
(And

majordomo@scirocco.org.