Re: SCIROCCO SURVEY for everyone

In a message dated 1/15/99 0:08:42 AM EST, dbruby@ainet.com writes:

<< When did you first know you had to have a Scirocco for yourself? >>
I was in 7th grade and a teacher of mine had a burgundy 80 MkI (she only did
even years).  That was 1982.  I instantly fell in love with it and remember
telling my best friend at the time that one day I would own one of those.  Now
I have an 81 and an 8716v.  Love 'em to death.

 <<What was it about the car that made you want one so badly? >>
In my opinion, it oozed (and oozes) coolness.