Re: SCIROCCO SURVEY for everyone

In a message dated 1/15/99 12:08:42 AM Eastern Standard Time, dbruby@ainet.com
writes:

<< When did you first know you had to have a Scirocco for yourself?

 What was it about the car that made you want one so badly?

1.  When I was 16... the Bug that I had just put an engine in somehow got a
broken framehorn. SO, i started looking at newer more *reliable H20 cooled
cars.  I liked the A2Gti's a LOT but kept seeing this one scirocco.  My first
ride in a scirocco came when I was 14 from a friend that was teaching me how
to surf.  One day we were on the way to the beach and a MK1 scirocco flashed
his lights at us to say howdy.  From that day on I knew scirocco's were cool.
2.  I knew I'd get the ladies if I had one cause it was such a beautiful
kickass car.  I didn't get the ladies, but so what.  I've still got the
car!!!!   --OH, and the car was only 2.5 years old and I got it for $7kUS with
46k miles... heheh I win!!
Dan May
8716VScirocco 95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87