Cincy cruise dates

Is there anyone out there who's planning to attend the Cruise-In but
*can't* make it on the weekend of the 9th?  I realize that this is Mother's
Day but I was hoping that this wouldn't be a big problem.  Of the 5
weekends in May, 2 can immediately be ruled out: the weekend of the
1st-2nd, because the weather will more than likely be too cold/wet, and the
weekend of the 15th-16th, because Daun can't have it then (and he's one of
the guys organizing the event).  That leaves the weekends of 8-9, 22-23,
and 29-30.  A couple of us have a problem with having the Cruise in the
last half of May... hence, I'd like to nominate the weekend of May 8th -
9th.  Thank you for your support. :)