Re: SCIROCCO SURVEY for everyone

He he.  I'm only 17 (18 in Feb.), I own 2 Sciroccos and don't have a
job! ;)  The thing is though, I had one and quit because I was tired
of doing both work and school.  I have people telling me all the time
to get a job. :)~  They're just jealous.  I've just been selling VW
parts, new and used that were left over when my dad closed his
shop and doing the occasional side job for people.  I'm known at
school as the VW guy 'cause that's all they see me driving.  So
when someone has a problem with thier VW, they bring it to me. :)
Speaking of which, I just checked a car for a friend who was
complaing about they're '89 Cabby doesn't always want to go into
reverse.  They just had a clutch job done by a local shop and got
charged close to $1000 for it.  Just a bit steep...any ideas what
might be causing it? When I took a look at it, there was very little
free play in the clutch, and although it most likely wouldn't cause
thier problem, I'd think a clutch adjustment would come standard
with a clutch job.  I drove it and it didn't act up for me.