Re: SCIROCCO SURVEY for everyone

>>When did you first know you had to have a Scirocco for yourself?
I guess that i knew that i had to have a Scirocco during the summer of 97.

>>What was it about the car that made you want one so badly?
I knew that it had to be a Scirocco, when I said to myself, "Wow those
things are pretty bad looking and damn quick for a 4-cylinder.  But they
are probably out of my price range."  then I started researching them and
to my surprise they were much cheaper then i was expecting.  Thats when i
realized I couldn't pass up on the opportunity to own one.  Now I ask
myself, "is it possible to be in love with an inanimate object?"

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v