Re: paint quote

Having someone else do the spraying would save $$.  You know, I've
entertained the idea of painting my car myself a time or two.  I
do a lot of painting (interior) and wood furniture refinishing,
and I have always been willing to take the painstaking steps to do
the job right.  But I feel I wouldn't have the know how for auto
body stuff.  Does anyone have any books or resources they could
recommend?  I just have so many questions.  For instance,
everyone's aware of the evil bondo, yet it seems it must be used
in some instances.  I've heard of body shops drilling a small hole
in the middle of a dent to pull it out, but how would you fill the
hole? etc., etc., It just seems overwhelming.  .  .  .

Jennifer