Need Help!!

I am putting the 'Rocco on the shelf to completely rebuild.  This
decision has come after some damage caused by a small fire wich some of
you already know about.  So my help is needed in the form of a car.

I will have around $2000 cdn to buy a car, and need to find one.
Anywhere within 24 hour drive would be fine with me.  US or CAN, doesn't
matter.  I have no smog testing in SK so safety is just a matter of
everything being bolted together.  This is very very ASAP.

If you know of any decent cars that will last me about 5 to 6 months
please forward to me a contact phone #.  I don't care what kind of car,
just VW.  Jetta, GTI, 'Rocco(preferably), even Diesel, doesn't matter.
Just something!!! TIA for any help.

--
Jody Bailey
85 Scirocco 8v