Re: SV: US vs. EURO 1.8 16V (123hp/139hp)?????

high octane lead free ("super unleaded") is also being phased-out in the
UK - even now many stations don't sell it.  It's also pretty expensive:
about $0.33 per litre.  As far as I am aware only premium unleaded,
which it too low octane for the 16V engine ( & 8V k-jet engine at stock
timing), will be sold.

Ewan Hopkins...

'85 Storm 2.0
'86 GT 1.8