Cinci cruise

Ok,

1) I'll be trying my damndest to get there.  If not with Brett, then in my
Passat, so Kevin, we can have our own mini Passat cruise.  Or follow along
in the back, shunned and derided by others. :-(  Hey, at least I'm not
planning to show up in the Explorer and REALLY get mocked!

2) So where is the show hotel?   That's the best fun about car shows,
hanging in the parking lot and partaking of adult beverages!  For some, I
guess it's the padded handcuffs, the leather chaps, the humiliation and
punishment....oh.  Did I type that?

| Jim Jarrett,CCP                                                   |
| Eastman Kodak Co. - Professional Digital Cameras                  |
| 901 Elmgrove Road MC 35504                                        |
| Rochester, NY 14653-5504         Phone:(716) 726-6365             |
| jarrett@kodak.com           All opinions expressed are mine alone |
| http://www.kodak.com                                              |