Re: WTB:185/60/14 size tires

On Tue, 12 Jan 1999 15:52:08 -0500 (EST) yankeefan@baseballmail.com
writes:
>I need to find 2 reasonably priced 185/60/14s. Im in vegas, so the
>closer you are the better. I also need a right side tail lens for an
>84 8v. TIA!

Check with the Potterman for the tail lense. I think he has one in decent
shape, not cherry but definately servicable.
Check around your local tire shops (Especially in the Henderson area) for
the "used tire rack" at the tire shops. Most of them have good used tires
for sale for cheap. The problem usually is finding 2 that match.
HTH!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and