From: Ryan Schuermann <rts@nol.net>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Date: Tuesday, January 12, 1999 4:45 PM
Subject: [brakes] broke a bleeder valve

man what do i do now? the sucker snapped right off,left about 4mm
which I dremmeled a notch for a screwdriver but that didnt work it
just opened the gap a bit more. the remaining looks bent a little.
i can still drive on this thing right? it didnt budge so im assuming
its not open, anyway to bleed it without this damn thing? shoudl i
just take it to a shop and have them get it out somehow and install a
new valve? man this makes me mad.

Ryan