Re: Could it be?

---Mark A Peele <scirocco.gtx@juno.com> wrote:

> FWIW, Scirocco S never came in light blue.
>
> Mark . . .   (THINK VW)
> Scirocco 1982, Golf GT 1987
> Scirocco 1981 S (working on this)

Let's see, there was black, white & grey...I remember seeing
(and owning) several of those.  But if memory serves me correctly,
I think I really may have actually seen one in light blue.  It
was a metalic looking 'ice' blue.  Maybe I'm just a bit foggy
on it...I think I remember the red 'S' badging because I remember
thinking that it was really an odd color.  I do know that non-S cars
had red badging sometimes too, and I also realize that MK2's later
came in an 'icy' blue.

==Brett