Re: Reviews!! Scirocco.org content

---Etrik <etrik@pure-research.net> wrote:

> Actually I have had plenty of offers,  I was supposed to see
> if I could give Brett site admin privilages, but got real
> busy around that time.  I'll ask Kevin W. and see what he
> says.  Hey, I still didn't see the PVW with the site,
> any body what to get rind of their copy? :).
>
> Etrik

Yes, whatever happened to that? :)  I'm a trust-worthy kind of guy, eh?
I'm still willing to work on the site a bit, I was just planning on putting
up pictures from shows, plus scan some bits of Scirocco related VW material...

For instance, how many of you have seen (let alone heard of) the factory
backed 'Team Scirocco' promotion in the mid eighties?  They even had
Scirocco pens...Anyway, I have a nifty promo brochure on it that I'd love
to share with everyone else.  I also have the dealer showroom book on the
1988 Scirocco 16v if anyone is interested in seeing that sometime too...

Later!

==Brett