FS; 95 GTI VR6

A friend of mine is selling his GTi. I guess the people on the GTi list get bent if you post something that isnt "GTi related", so he didnt want to post the info on the scirocco list. Since he is the guy that started the whole scirocco craze in my home, I'm going a little advertising for him. The car is in Ogden Utah. Heres the info:

5 GTI VR6,
175hp, 5spd,
short-shifter, Spax 24 way adjustable suspension, Mobil
1 synthetic,
heated seats, power sunroof that tilts up or slides
back, 61k miles, K&N
filter, keyless entry, dual airbags, 8 speaker AM/FM
cassette with CD
changer.

I'm looking to get 12,900 for it.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.