Re:

The problem is with your oil pressure sender.  I'm sure if you replace it (
$15.00 CDN at most) the problem will stop.  This happened to my Rocco 16V
earlier on this year.  And the terrible noise you hear is just a warning
buzzer that will "buzz" when the oil pressure light goes on and your over I
think 1800 RPM.

--> Jason "Honda Killer" Miller
1987 16V 2.0L Rocco