No Subject

Howdy,

  I have a very annoying problem.  A couple days ago the light on the
instrument panel, the oil one to the left of the high beam light came
on and with it a very annoying noise.  Now I know nothing is wrong
with my engine (cause it goes on an off on bumps).  So I have a short,
Has anyone had this problem, or tell me how to get it to stop.  Or
where does it connect to, or which fuse it is, so I can kill it.
(don't care if light is still flashing, stop noise!!!)  Thanks all.

==
Scottish
'83 Rocco