Non Rocco...Kinda

Went to the street races last night and had my first race in my 85 GT.  This
other guy in a clean stock 85 GT was kicking everyone's @ss, so I said
enough, let's go.  Got out there, the roads were cold and slick.  The
starting guy dropped his hands, I couldn't hook up in first for nothing, the
guy in the other GT started pulling away, so I went to second.   I was all
over the road in second gear.  :-)  After I finally hooked up...it was all
over with.  I beat the guy by at least 5 car lengths!  :-)  There was some
rice burners (few Honda's and an Eclipse) out there too.  Next time I will
bring my Rocco and make a few challenges.  Hopefully next time the road will
be in better condition.

Thanks for listening,
Penny
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/7808/smokinn2.html