Re: Scirocco Spottings

The average VW owner doesn't care about thier car.  THere is a
guy that works at the local bank and drives a white 16V.  It's was in
OK conditon, but hten one day I notice that the driver's fender is all
smashed in and about to fall off.  He's been driving it around like
that for about 4 weeks now.  He just doesn't give a crap about the
car.  When my dad had his shop open, the nice VW's that we
worked on were few and far between.  Most of the nice ones are all
worked on by the owners at home.  And those who don't work on
them at home, don't have them worked on at all, or so it seems for
the majority.