Re: Meze's 200K miles

On Thu, 7 Jan 1999 09:31:26 -0500 Jim Jarrett <jarrett@kodak.com> writes:

>How about, "Creative use of Photoshop."  That gets my vote. ;-)

No, actually its called, "the spedo needle isn't in the right place".

I know the milage is right because ive tested it with the local highway
spedo check. Why its called a spedo check, I dunno because it tests the
odometer and not by the speedometer. Ack, whatever.

I know that in my car (with the FF tranny) that 6800 rpms is 65 mph. I
don't go boy the spedo as much as I do the tack to calibrate my speed. I
know I should just drop the cluster and adjust the spedo needle but its a
pain and I don't have time. Had to make time for the Dual December Tranny
Swaps and that hurt me big time.
So in the picture's I was really going about 95 mph.

Somebody has a good eye for detail and its not a dude named Jim...... :)

I do have Photoshop but I didn't use it this time. I have the original
pics if you care to drop by for a look-see Jim. Besides, who else can
take as good of a crappy picture as I?
I have mucho distructo tranny pics I need to scan and get on my page.
Maybe later this week, maybe tonight. Depends on a few things.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and