RE: [syncronized] Re: X-country! (Again) & forth coming events

At 10:09 AM 1/5/99 -0800, you wrote:
>I'm likely too late, but of course....
>
>I'm in the SF area and always willing to meet up with any syncro/quattro
>folk.
>Let me know!
>Derek Daily
>86 VW qsw
>San Mateo, CA (10mins S of SF)

Yeah, They're gone. (sigh).

But we had FUN!  Where were you!  And why didn't you caravan out to
Sac-a-Tomatoes with me!  huff, huff.

Well anyway, I've been trying to tie the ( Bay Area based ) A1 Scirocco
club together with the ( far flung ) list members. ( "200 messages in my In
Box a day! Heavens! )

There are a bunch of folks in the Bay Area to hook up with. I've been
thinking of flipping a barBQ for the fellas, maybe near the start of
Summer. Maybe around and/or part of the ND show. ( Be a bummer if they
cancel it, thinking no one cares :)

I can burn baby!, Don't be surpised what might be on the grill.  ( Now I've
stuck my foot in it. )

And spec. to syncro/quattro-

How can we bolt all-wheel drive into a Scirocco!

TBerk