RE: Jamex Vs. Boge ProGas shocks

At 12:56 PM 1/5/99 -0500, Mark A Peele wrote:
>Boge (Sachs) is an OEM supplier to VW (and Porsche)
>
>I don't believe the OEM shocks are gas though (I could be wrong)
>
>Don't use Progas on a lowered car.
>
>I use TurboGas on my cars.
>
>Mark . . .

The Progas are meant for stnd hight setups; stock springs or Softsports.

They will not last as long as they are supposed to if you lower the
suspension so use the Turbos with the Race or Sport lowering springs.

I'm gearing up to be a suspension expert as it relates to my Mk1.

TBerk
Master of the mini-Phd