web updates! instructions posted too

hey guys, i just thought i'd tell you i added a new section to my webpage,
VW tech tips.  Anyway, there were a few of you asking about how to do the
lockless door handles, so i have instructions with pics.  I also posted the
translation of the bonrath instructions for their hood lifts, Thanks to
Dirk for translating them for me a while back, that has pics too to help
anyone install them.

	Also, someone else, can't remember who, wanted me to post some pics of the
G60 scirocco featured in Golf extreme, a while ago.  well i posted the pic
in my gallery of cool cars section.  And i have a couple more scanned for
you, that i didn't want to post, but i can send to you.

	Enjoy,

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571