Re: Clearcoat

Mark A Peele wrote:

> Before my holiday break, someone posted about how they steel wooled and
> clearcoated their teardrops.
>
> The question was, what kind of clearcoat?
>
> Did we ever get an answer?

That was me. I used can clear coat (no access to professional equipment)
It was called Competition Colors by Plasti-Kote. Used an entire can on
the four wheels in the warm sun. Laid it on kind of thick with attention
to inside the teardrops. After I put them on that night I was walking
away from my car looking back at it as always (haha) and the street
light caught the rims just right and they honest to God sparkled!!!
These really are nice rims at least they were 10 years ago. We'll see
what New England winter does to 'em.

Feenix...
88 16V