Re: speedo cable oil leak, was: Oil Leak/2.0 Conv.

In a message dated 1/5/99 5:05:26 PM Eastern Standard Time, Coracin@usdl.com
writes:

<< mine too!!!  i've replaced the O-ring and i can't stop it, drives me
 NUTS.  anyone have a cure?

 chris
 86 16V scirocco >>
REPLACE the cable. I went through that crap for just a few spuddles and that
was all i could stand.  I got the new cable, the new plastic "gasket", and
swapped the gear and all has been good for manymoons now.  HTH
Dan May
8716VScirocco 95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
I can't believe that Jason still hasn't done his... what gives Jason???