RE: RPM'S

I put in a 2H tranny in my 16v over the summer and I changed the 5th gear
to a .75 and it only dropped the rpm's in 5th at 80mph to 4k.  Still
buzzy, but oh well.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v

"Think about how dumb the average person is, and then remember that half
the population is EVEN stupider!"....George Carlin