Re: H4 install problems-catching my car on fire!

> I may be going the whole relay setup in lieu of the adapters,
> but I just had this incredible urge to put in the H4s right
> away because I can't see a damn thing at night..........

    You can take the wires out of those white plugs and put them back in a
different slot to make em work.  I still think they shouldnt be different,
but not sure what type of H4 you are using.  I would think they be the
same as mine, terminal wise, and the same as stock.  Time to take out the
voltmeter  =)

 Andre'
 Neon Green 79