Re: H4 install problems-catching my car on fire!

> well,
> no relays, but even if the current was too high,
> it shouldn't cause the high beams to glow dimly
> when only the lows are on, right?

    Nope, sure shouldnt.

> Someone told me that the wiring may be different
> even though it plugs right in.

    It might be, but for my 5.75" round headlights, the stock sealed beam
plug is the exact same plug I use for my H4s.  I didnt think there was a
difference, but perhaps there is on the 4x6 square lights.  I wouldnt
think so, but you never know.

 Andre'
 Neon Green 79