Re: H4 install problems-catching my car on fire!

well,
no relays, but even if the current was too high,
it shouldn't cause the high beams to glow dimly
when only the lows are on, right?

Someone told me that the wiring may be different
even though it plugs right in.

Any ideas?

Alex Ting
Account Manager