Re: H4 install problems-catching my car on fire!

From: "A. Bjorkheim" <andreb@u.washington.edu>

> well,
> no relays, but even if the current was too high,
> it shouldn't cause the high beams to glow dimly
> when only the lows are on, right?

    Nope, sure shouldnt.

> Someone told me that the wiring may be different
> even though it plugs right in.

    It might be, but for my 5.75" round headlights, the stock sealed
beam
plug is the exact same plug I use for my H4s.  I didnt think there was a
difference, but perhaps there is on the 4x6 square lights.  I wouldnt
think so, but you never know.

 Andre'
 Neon Green 79

Yess!!  The round lights are pinned exactly like the H4's, but the 4x6
sqaures are not!

Ian Overholt
'88 16v
'81 "S"