Re: i'm back

I just took off the connector of the stock wiring and exposed the bare
connectors and hooked those up individually, if that made any sense.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v

"Think about how dumb the average person is, and then remember that half
the population is EVEN stupider!"....George Carlin