Re: extra fuel and rust

I can speak to the fifth injector fuel enrichment module thing. I have one on my
Rabbit GTI. The full-throttle switch activates the fifth injector through a
couple of relays that turned out to be necessary. Anyway, it gives an extra
boost at high rpm's but makes the engine bog a little at very low rpm's. I think
I'm actually delivering a little bit too much fuel- I wonder if you can make the
fifth injector open a little less by using a resistor or something. I dunno. If
you are interested, I have a schematic that I made of it in .bmp format that I
could email to you.
    -Josiah
    '84 GTI
    '86 Scirocco 8v